Progressives have always sought to exterminate class enemies.

 Just wanted to know, what in particular, you thought that republicans *should*
have supported.
 You know Judy, the devil is always in the details.

 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 8:36 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: A physician from Germany.........

   Playing dumb again, Mike, hmmm?

 Google "Republican obstruction of Obama." There's plenty of material. Here's a
good article:

 The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage
https://ourfuture.org/20140923/the-cost-to-our-economy-from-republican-obstruction-and-sabotage

https://ourfuture.org/20140923/the-cost-to-our-economy-from-republican-obstruction-and-sabotage

 The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstructi...
https://ourfuture.org/20140923/the-cost-to-our-economy-from-republican-obstruction-and-sabotage
 Republicans have obstructed every effort to help the economy.

 View on ourfuture.org
https://ourfuture.org/20140923/the-cost-to-our-economy-from-republican-obstruction-and-sabotage
 Preview by Yahoo

Three examples (of dozens): Stimulus, health care, judicial appointments
(Garland, of course, and scores of others).

 It started on Inauguration Day 2009, when 15 top Republicans, including
senators and representatives, secretly met for dinner and agreed on a plan to