And I think Trump will win because Hillary is showing up as a really weak candidate growing weaker every week. I the Dems wanted the White House again they should have made sure that Bernie got the nomination. Problem? Bernie not big on the status quo and the TPP. When did the Dems start caring about Wall Street anyway? Hillary is out of touch with the public (and apparently reality).

On 08/21/2016 03:09 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Oh c'mon Ollie, humor me . What are *you* going to do if Trump gets elected? The polls are tightening up again and Assange hasn't even released the October surprise. Regardless of whether the illegals are Mexican, El Salvadorian, Honduran, Nicaraguan , the southern border is wide open to whoever is passing through Mexico and that includes organized crime.

*From:* "olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:59 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Keep talkin'!

It is ludicrous to think even once that Trump will ever be elected president. It literally never crosses my mind. I saw him as completely incompetent and out of his depth from the beginning and have yet to take him seriously, just like most others in this country. He doesn't represent the USA at all. Not even close.

Also, I hate to break it to that garishly orange bell hop, but there is NO THREAT of immigration from Mexico. Read up on it. There has been neutral or negative immigration from Mexico for the last two years.

*78* days left until Hillary is elected. Count on it.

Hey, I've lived through nearly eight years of Obama. I'm retired, living on a pension and S.S.(which I earned by working for it), don't need a job.
Feel sorry for those that do though.
Lemme aks you dis, What are you going to do, if you have to tighten up your big girl panties, when Trump gets elected, move to Canada?
Why doesn't anybody ever threaten to move to Mexico?