*That's certainly a matter of opinion. :-D

*On 08/21/2016 05:14 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Not a shill. Check Mr. Dictionary.

Just an informed voter who doesn't engage in silly fantasies.

*So sez the Hillary shill.:-D
*
On 08/21/2016 04:15 PM, authfriend@... <mailto:authfriend@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Fantasy Hour with Bhairitu:

    And I think Trump will win because Hillary is showing up as a
    really weak candidate growing weaker every week.  I the Dems
    wanted the White House again they should have made sure that
    Bernie got the nomination.  Problem? Bernie not big on the status
    quo and the TPP. When did the Dems start caring about Wall Street
    anyway?  Hillary is out of touch with the public (and apparently
    reality).