FYI:
In public relations, Spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through providing a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion in favor or against some organization or public figure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_(propaganda) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28propaganda%29>

So if the Clinton Foundation is "all good" why not let a full investigation prove it? Apparently they would have nothing worry about. Though I consider myself very liberal I've never thought very highly of the Clintons. They are old school "machine politics" and lap dogs for the rich.