 Actually, she has pneumonia, diagnosed by her physician on Friday. She was
given antibiotics and told to rest, but she didn't dare skip the 9/11
ceremonies, or people like you would claim she was dying or already dead.

 It was warm and humid in New York this morning; she was standing in the sun
for an hour and a half, and she got overheated and dehydrated. According to her
physician, who examined her when she got back to Chappaqua, she was "recovering
nicely." She was obviously not in trouble when she left her daughter's
apartment in NYC, where she had gone when she left the 9/11 ceremonies. She was
walking on her own, even took a photo with a little girl, called out loudly to
the press that it was a beautiful day.

 No "brain damage," sorry. She'll be fine.

 Frankly, I have no idea how anyone could withstand the grueling schedule these
people undergo day after day, not to mention the stress of the constant media
barrage and demands of being in the spotlight 24/7. I am younger and pretty
healthy and wouldn't last 6 months let alone 18. Trump is just damn lucky he
didn't tweet anything about this before the diagnosis had become public.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

 HILLARY CLINTON FAINTING AT 9/11 MEMORIAL (BREAKING) Footage of Hillary
Clinton fainting at the 9/11 memorial ceremony This implies she lied about her
health since t... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

  • [FairfieldLife] M... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]