---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 To me, it's almost unthinkable that anyone who considers themselves to have
any basic decency, or any empathy at all for their fellow travelers on this
planet, could ever for five seconds consider voting for an such an obviously
unbalanced and mentally-impaired individual as Trump.  I just don't get it.

Sal

 Me neither. No clue whatsoever. It's like the most obvious thing on the
planet. The guy is utterly transparent. He is a slimeball. It is inconceivable
that everyone doesn't recognize it. So strange to me. It is seriously one of
those strange mysteries that eludes me totally.

 On Sep 11, 2016, at 6:31 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Weak play. I can't think of *anything* that would debilitate Hillary Clinton
to the level of Trump's vitriol and incoherence. Trump seems to be congenitally
both vicious and stupid, a rare combination, and one particularly unsuited for
the presidency.  Awhile back I suggested he apply in mid-November for White
House groundskeeper, though now as I think about it, that will seriously cut
into his TV watching time...

<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

 HILLARY CLINTON FAINTING AT 9/11 MEMORIAL (BREAKING) Footage of Hillary
Clinton fainting at the 9/11 memorial ceremony This implies she lied about her
health since t... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

  • [FairfieldLife] R... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... feste37
      • [Fairfie... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]