---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 I gave up on thinking optimistically the day we “elected” an overgrown
entitled frat-boy who made Warren Harding look like a genius.
 Sal

 Being an American living in Canada with dual citizenship could almost make me
think I might escape some of the radiation from a Drumpf Presidency but that's
like thinking you can escape the pee because you're at the other end of the
pool.

On Sep 12, 2016, at 8:25 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Been pondering this...and starting to conclude that the global uber rich, the
billionaire class, are behind his staying power. Trump is being advised by many
who don't see the USA as a country, but simply a market to be manipulated and
exploited for gain. They don't care who he is as a person or how he corrupts
the culture. Culture wars are an advantage for the very wealthy - the churn and
disruption allows for money-making opportunities, and a further mask on how the
masses are manipulated like puppets.

Trump is widely seen as an oaf and a bully who wants to win big business deals
*at any cost*, without regulation, safety, or fair representation, and lower
the corporate tax rate. Trump's narcissism and those with whom he associates,
makes it easy to overlook, and plainly resent, the government of the people,
thinking he and his cadre are the only ones to be rewarded. His ruling fantasy
appears to be along the lines of banding together with Putin and other
dictators and literally making it a Trump world. Simplistic, short-sighted,
mean, megalomaniacal, and very dangerous. Trump's candidacy is a feeding frenzy
for opportunists and con artists of every stripe, happily willing to hold their
noses, in favor of fattening their pockets. Raw greed and ego, "The New World
Order" re-emerges; everything for sale, everything for further, endless,
needless treasure. Divide, and conquer.

 Interesting analysis but this is not making me optimistic as to the ability of
enough citizens to be independently thinking and acting with even a shred of
real discrimination. One man, 100 corrupt men in alignment with that man, is
not really the problem. The problem lies, evidently, with the lab rats who
can't see they are being used. Now that is, as Drumpf likes to say, "a
dizaaaaaster".

<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 To me, it's almost unthinkable that anyone who considers themselves to have
any basic decency, or any empathy at all for their fellow travelers on this
planet, could ever for five seconds consider voting for an such an obviously
unbalanced and mentally-impaired individual as Trump.  I just don't get it.

Sal

 Me neither. No clue whatsoever. It's like the most obvious thing on the
planet. The guy is utterly transparent. He is a slimeball. It is inconceivable
that everyone doesn't recognize it. So strange to me. It is seriously one of
those strange mysteries that eludes me totally.

 On Sep 11, 2016, at 6:31 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Weak play. I can't think of *anything* that would debilitate Hillary Clinton
to the level of Trump's vitriol and incoherence. Trump seems to be congenitally
both vicious and stupid, a rare combination, and one particularly unsuited for
the presidency.  Awhile back I suggested he apply in mid-November for White
House groundskeeper, though now as I think about it, that will seriously cut
into his TV watching time...

<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

 HILLARY CLINTON FAINTING AT 9/11 MEMORIAL (BREAKING) Footage of Hillary
Clinton fainting at the 9/11 memorial ceremony This implies she lied about her
health since t... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

    • [FairfieldLi... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]