Obviously, Trump cannot win a debate against Hillary. He has neither the
knowledge nor experience. But here is what will happen: Hillary will win the
debate but Trump—surprise, surprise—will continue his uptick in the polls. Not
by much, but it will be there. There will also be a growth in the number of
"secret Trumpists," that is, people who plan to vote for Trump but will not
admit it. This could give Trump a bigger margin of victory on Election Day.
Ultimately, America will prefer a man to a woman. That's what it comes down to,
I think. The evangelicals in particular will vote for Trump, not because they
think he is a shining example of anything they profess to admire, but because
St. Paul thinks that men should rule over women.

As you can see, my Trump Anxiety is growing by the day. This is a virus that is
affecting liberals all over the country, and it is contagious. I was just on
the phone to a friend in another small town in Iowa (not Fairfield) and
explained my beliefs about how the election would turn out. Now she has Trump
Anxiety too. It's contagious! Not only that, it may well be long-lasting -- it
could be four years or even eight before we get over it!

 (Only three presidential debates, Ollie.)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 The article shared has in it the further seeds of Trump's destruction - He has
nothing to substantiate, or further define himself, for the upcoming debates.
He doesn't even want to prepare for them, believing that the "terrible twos"
OCD act that worked so well in the Primaries will see him through again. Should
make a grand incoherent ranting fool of himself, and Clinton probably has a few
baited hooks with which to further stump the Trump.

By the fourth debate he will be shouting himself hoarse that the debates are
rigged, but with numbers plummeting, no one will be listening. Believing the
blizzard of BS and his patient army of ass-kissers, he is seriously
underestimating Clinton's knowledge and experience, and her ability to clearly
call out his absolute lack of both, on stage. Can't wait, and pass the popcorn.
:-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Well written, and factual.

http://theweek.com/articles/648712/case-against-donald-trump
http://theweek.com/articles/648712/case-against-donald-trump

 Very much worth the read. I know/realize all this and more - the man is a
complete menace to all decency and what we hold dear in this country, in our
lives. What is maddening is when you get these idiot radicals blowing up things
in the US or abroad and it becomes instant fodder for Trump to spew more of his
"I told you so" and "Only I can keep you safe from the Muslim threat". This is
not good timing and I curse these terrorist imbeciles every time they do
something because it only furthers Trumps rhetoric in the eyes of the gullible,
shallow-thinking supporters he seems to draw to himself.

            • ... anon_alias
  • Re: [FairfieldLif... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldLif... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife] R... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]