Actually, I believe he said he was going to invite Gennifer Flowers to attend
the debate as his guest (and have her sit in the front row), not that she
should be one of the moderators. He then did invite her, and reportedly she
accepted.

 I might be in the Feste camp.  I don't know if I can bear to watch it.

 I'm totally with you. I heard today on CNN that Drumpf is saying that Jennifer
Flowers should be one of the moderators. So, you can see how this thing is
going to go...

 Only one more day to go. For those of you who can't bear to watch live (me
included) hopefully this will give you some solace.

 Clinton hunkers down for debate prep
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/

 http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/

 Clinton hunkers down for debate prep
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/
Hillary Clinton is preparing for Monday's debate at a hotel near her home in
Chappaqua, New York, according to sources familiar with the preparations.

 View on www.cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Dear God, may Trump fall flat on his ugly mug. Is there a God? (See Doug, we
are a spiritual group.) We will find out after the debate. LOL