 I might be in the Feste camp.  I don't know if I can bear to watch it.

 I'm totally with you. I heard today on CNN that Drumpf is saying that Jennifer
Flowers should be one of the moderators. So, you can see how this thing is
going to go...

 Correction: I heard it wrong. Here is the correct version, at least according
to CNN:
 Trump responded Saturday with a threat to bring Gennifer Flowers, with whom
Bill Clinton admitted to having a sexual relationship decades ago, to the event.
 Flowers has said she is planning to come to the Monday debate, but it is
unclear if the Trump campaign is planning on inviting her.
 While representatives of Flowers have not responded to CNN's inquiries, a
tweet from her account had earlier said: "Hi Donald. You know I'm in your
corner and will definitely be at the debateā€Ž" and she has now told some other
media she is planning on attending.

 Only one more day to go. For those of you who can't bear to watch live (me
included) hopefully this will give you some solace.

 Clinton hunkers down for debate prep
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/

 http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/

 Clinton hunkers down for debate prep
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/
Hillary Clinton is preparing for Monday's debate at a hotel near her home in
Chappaqua, New York, according to sources familiar with the preparations.

 View on www.cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/24/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Dear God, may Trump fall flat on his ugly mug. Is there a God? (See Doug, we
are a spiritual group.) We will find out after the debate. LOL