Disclaimer: I'm not a Trump fan but I Trump is a salesman and Hillary isn't. As I've said for years on FFL, US Presidents are mainly salesmen. Most remind of the late night TV car salesmen. So you may well be disappointed.

And what part of "I sometimes*wonder* if she was blackmailed" did you not get? Perhaps the "wonder"? IOW, I didn't say she *was* blackmailed. We seem to have Beatlemania style Hillarymania here.