 From: "yifuxero@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 6:18 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Kuurma-naaDii and nervus vagus!

 Thx....covered extensively by Joan Harrigan of Kundalini Care.  Her book
covers various types of kundalini risings, including those which are exemplary
and rare in history (such as in the probable case of St. Paul); and also
partial and deflected risings and their outcomes.  Remedial measures may
require participation in her counseling sessions at her TN center.
 My take: there's no magical technique that will in any predictable time
period, that will result in a favorable type of kundalini rising and opening of
the third eye (what she calls the upper third eye or Makara point).

 http://www.authenticmovementjournal.com/?p=530
http://www.authenticmovementjournal.com/?p=530
 .