I'm glad you mentioned Dr. Harrigan's work.  I've been a meditator / siddha for
almost 41 years.  However, since the beginning, around the 3 month after
initiation I started experiencing kriyas. Mostly, it's my right arm flopping
around, but not limited to just that phenomenah.  I'm able to keep them from
being disruptive, so I am not a nuisance or freak in public or on a course.
But, I've never have been able to get any real insight into it.

The one person I spoke to in the movement just had be practice asanas, thinking
that might help.  Not really. And I got the classic trope that it's just a sign
of... wait for it... "unstressing".  Whatever.

To this day I just live with it and I actually avoid talking to anyone who is
connected with the Movement. I want to keep my options open.
              • ... anon_alias
              • ... archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... ultrarishi
              • ... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]