Mike seems to rely on his "feelings" to give him the "real truth" when faced
with fact. LOL.

 Please Emily. I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting against Hillary. She is
totally unacceptable, not simply because she's a liar and a crook and
untrustworthy,

 She isn't a liar or a crook or untrustworthy. Trump is all three.

 most politicians are to some degree, but because of the policies she
advocates. I will never accept the open borders she advocates

 She doesn't advocate open borders. That's a Trump lie (with assistance from
Rudy Giuliani):

 Clinton supported a 2013 bill that would have invested billions in border
security in addition to a path to citizenship. As a presidential candidate she
has called for securing the border and targeting deportation to criminals and
those who pose security threats. While her plan would make it easier for many
undocumented immigrants to avoid deportation, that’s not the same as allowing a
free-for-all at the border and ending enforcement.

http://politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jul/18/rudy-giuliani/rudy-giuliani-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-open-bo/

http://politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jul/18/rudy-giuliani/rudy-giuliani-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-open-bo/

 or the bringing of a half million ,nearly un-vetted, Syrian refugees to
resettle here.

 And that's another Trump lie:

 According to the U.S. refugees admissions program, created in 1980 and
retooled after 9/11, a would-be refugee must first get a referral from the
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, a U.S. embassy or a recognized
non-government organization. The U.N. process takes four to 10 months, and only
about 1 percent are recommended for resettlement.
 And that's before the United States begins its probe, where the names,
biographical information and fingerprints are run through federal terrorism and
criminal databases. In addition, the refugees are interviewed by Department of
Homeland Security officials. If they pass those hurdles, they also have to pass
medical screening, have a sponsor agency, pass "cultural orientation" classes
and be examined for another security clearance.
 As we reported in November, Syrian refugees are singled out for an additional
level of scrutiny, with their documents cross-referenced with classified and
unclassified information.
 Only then, after a process that takes one to two years, or longer, can they
come to the United States.
 Trump claim on refugee plans, screening — Half True
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-again-fails-screen-out-falsehood-oft-/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-again-fails-screen-out-falsehood-oft-/

 Trump claim on refugee plans, screening — Half True
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-again-fails-screen-out-falsehood-oft-/
 Immigration has been the cornerstone of Donald Trump's campaign, so it was not
surprising he raised the issue again in his acceptance speech for the
Republican ...

 View on www.politifact.com
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/donald-trump-again-fails-screen-out-falsehood-oft-/
 Preview by Yahoo

 I didn't support one Republican with these views nor will I support any
Democrat with the same.

 Dailykos, Saloon.com, New York Times etc, please. These are all mouth pieces
for the Democratic party, like Pravda was the Communist Party mouth piece.

 And that's just nonsense. Pravda was the official newspaper of the Communist
Party of the Soviet Union, for pete's sake.

 But even if it were true, it wouldn't account for the multiple Republican
newspapers that have endorsed Hillary, some of them after an unbroken
many-years-long tradition of endorsing Republican candidates for president
(e.g., Houston Chronicle; Dallas Morning News, which hasn't endorsed a Democrat
for 75 years; Cincinnati Enquirer, which has supported Republicans for 100
years).