So you got a C in history. Not surprised. Study up on the French Revolution and the Bolshevik one too.

On 09/26/2016 10:31 AM, emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

His sentence was so far out there into LALA land, I just figured he experienced some internal "button being pushed," (whatever that means for him), and that it sent him into fantasy again. I have no idea what he is talking about!

We are getting a chance to see how supposed "liberals" who should be about personal freedom become rigid rule imposing Stalinists.

How?

I was wondering why the French revolutionaries wound up guillotining their supporters. These people give liberals a bad name.

Button pushed...