By our collective experience and evidence-based science, numbers of meditators
meditating in proximity quite evidently need to be quickly attended to now as
part of the collective ‘re-group’ in this uncertain and transitional period.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I have a friend who knows Donald.  This friend all along has been saying,
“..you really don’t want Trump to be your President”. Following the debate this
friend’s comment is, “What you saw was Trump on his best behavior in the
debate”.  As for Trump’s use for women this person knows Trump’s wife too, it
is toxic-appalling on a personal level.  When she finally escapes she’ll need
some people around her to help.
 A spiritual observation, “Trump by contrast is as an asura, he activates a
paradigm that is dying, a process that is going out.  It is a paradigm that is
of unhealthy people with personality disorder, people in terrible health,
people in terrible physical and mental health with inherent flaw.  Lash out and
they are down is all they have.  They are not enduring. The collective is not
being served by this agitation.  Power is for change, the one who upholds
dharma . There is an energy for change.”  -The Fairfield, Iowa Satsang of
'Commonly Awakening Ordinary People'

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Ollie, what would happen if you dared to say something positive about Trump.

 I mean, you've been on this tirade non stop for about three months now,
without a pause.

 Maybe, for the sake of a change, take a different tack for maybe 24 hours.  Or
maybe a few minutes.

 Can you think of something positive to say about him.  Non sarcastic, possibly.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 He needs to quit this campaign nonsense, and see a psychotherapist
immediately. Mentally and physically ill - easily 100 pounds overweight, and
given his marked rise in irrationality as the night wears on, perhaps a secret
drinker. With all the secrets he keeps and the lies he tells, there is
something very wrong with this punk.

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-alicia-machado-134018710.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-alicia-machado-134018710.html

  • [FairfieldLife] T... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]