---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I have said positive things about Trump, like he could probably handle the job
of White House groundskeeper after Hillary's election. I have no idea why you
are looking for "positive things to say" about Trump! Shit, Hitler was
apparently nice to children - Yes, there is a parallel. I consider Donnie to be
the most dangerous and unqualified candidate to ever attempt the presidency.
And he is an asshole to everyone he meets. Thanks for the opportunity to
clarify my feelings. Get over yourself.

 Ollie, what would happen if you dared to say something positive about Trump.

 I mean, you've been on this tirade non stop for about three months now,
without a pause.

 Maybe, for the sake of a change, take a different tack for maybe 24 hours.  Or
maybe a few minutes.

 Can you think of something positive to say about him.  Non sarcastic, possibly.

 Steve, as hard as I try every day to find one single redeeming feature about
this excuse for a human being I fail every time. Seriously. I have no agenda to
continually find fault with him, but one of the mysteries of this world that
will go with me to the grave is how one single person on this planet can not
possibly see how corrupt, mentally ill, greedy, distorted and pathetic this man
Trump is. I might be blind, he could be the next enlightened and magnanimous
leader for America but I fail to grasp the reality of this. The sooner he
crawls back to the maggoty hole he came from the better. Nov. 8 can not come
soon enough. The next 5 weeks will simply continue to ramp up his illustration
of how wacko he is - like some phase shift of what the human psyche is capable
of as it ultimately implodes. The end result isn't going to be pretty.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 He needs to quit this campaign nonsense, and see a psychotherapist
immediately. Mentally and physically ill - easily 100 pounds overweight, and
given his marked rise in irrationality as the night wears on, perhaps a secret
drinker. With all the secrets he keeps and the lies he tells, there is
something very wrong with this punk.

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-alicia-machado-134018710.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-tweets-alicia-machado-134018710.html

  • [FairfieldLife] T... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]