Come on, Mikey.  Step up to the plate here.  I asked you, first.   Scared?  Why
do you think Trump is qualified?

 Here is commentary from Brittany Pounder— a Republican, evangelical Christian,
Conservative, Hillary-hating woman who is fully disgusted watching so many of
her spineless counterparts in action.  At least she is honest and is struggling
with her conscience.  Not you, though, right?  Your neural pathways are set.....

 "I get refusals from Christian fathers to respond when I ask if they were
willing to sacrifice the “crotches of their daughters” to save the country from
Hillary.  They respond with venomous attacks because their answer will either
make them look like a hypocrite or a reprobate."

 Trump And The Apostate Church: The Destruction Of A Testimony
http://www.libertyjuice.com/2016/10/10/trump-and-the-apostate-church-the-destruction-of-a-testimony/

http://www.libertyjuice.com/2016/10/10/trump-and-the-apostate-church-the-destruction-of-a-testimony/

 Trump And The Apostate Church: The Destruction Of...
http://www.libertyjuice.com/2016/10/10/trump-and-the-apostate-church-the-destruction-of-a-testimony/
 I know this post will generate a lot of mail that I don’t necessarily feel
like dealing with.   But there are those moments that are so compelling to
one’s heart th...

 View on www.libertyjuice.com
http://www.libertyjuice.com/2016/10/10/trump-and-the-apostate-church-the-destruction-of-a-testimony/

 Preview by Yahoo

 "Yes, conservatives consider Hillary the bottom of the barrel in regards to
politics…and she certainly is.  But there’s always the corner of the gutter
where the bacterial parasites live and that’s exactly where Trump resides.

 Trump, the man who mocked Reagan as a con man, lauded the right to partial
birth abortion, praised tax increases, said Hillary should lead negotiations
with Iran, openly supports committing war crimes, brags of his adulterous
affairs, mocks the handicap, among other egregious issues, is just as much, if
not more, of a gutter bug than both Hillary and Bill. "

 And what are your candidates qualifications? Thirty years in *public service,*
serving herself and has accomplished zip for the country.