 From: "emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:28 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Which is It?

 "She'll be the first woman to be president! That must count for something!"

 Yes, Mike, it does!  You're making progress.

 He is simply unqualified for the office, in any area you care to name.

  And Hillary is? She put state secrets at risk. Blames the Russians for her
E-mails being hacked because she failed to follow the law and use government
approved E-mail, lied about it and tried to destroy evidence in an
investigation. She abandoned diplomats in Libya to die and then blamed a video
for their deaths. Set off the greatest mass migration of refugees the world has
seen, flooding Europe with millions of displaced people.Approved the sale of
1/5 of our countries uranium to Russia for a *donation* to the Clinton
Foundation. Used money for Haitian earthquake victims for friends of Bill. Pay
for play. Lies through her teeth. How the F can you believe a word she says?
Takes tens of, if not hundreds of millions in donations from countries seeking
favors, countries that treat their women like shit and murder their gay
population. Wants to open our borders and send our jobs overseas. But hey!
She'll be the first woman to be president! That must count for something!