You two been practicing your Russian? Better bone up if you haven't. ;-)

On 04/07/2017 12:08 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I still am! I'm saying the main stream media has created a monster for many. They created the image that many have of Trump to justify why people should back Hillary. They are stuck maintaining that image or eat crow. The image they are trying to cultivate is Hitler takes the White House and it's their patriotic duty to lead a resistance. Trump hasn't scared anyone, while the mainstream media has the world scared shitless.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, April 7, 2017 9:43 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Trump Launches Missiles Against Syria

MD,

I thought you're a Trump fan.  Why the change of view?

The Russians knew the missiles were coming and did nothing about it before they were launched. The American media has convinced Putin that Trump is a freaking nut job, mentally unstable and dangerous to fuck with. I don't think Putin is going to draw any *lines* in the sand.
In fact, I think he'll get out of the way.
Same with North Korean leadership below Un. They know he's a freaking nut and don't want him going against an American freaking nut, hundreds of times more powerful.