It seems another failed-state solution. One would hope strongly that we can
directly give peace a chance with getting some career diplomatic people and
mediator NGO’s in there, feeding, clothe, shelter and school the children, and
policy of firm course driven by science and getting some better coherence of
meditation on the inside of that part of the world. Jai Guru Dev.

 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall
be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat
upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wle...@aol.com> wrote :

 Thus a deeper tragedy to the Russians who assisted in the arming of hte Syrian
jets with the gas bombs! The Russians on hte ground has notice 20 to 30 minutes
before the strikes. & drown so confirmed this in part. Col Ret. & one in hte
loop sometimes. I am a strong supporter of large groups to bring stability &
peace to any area & volunteer any time I am asked . To assist the maharishi
effect