Wow, now that was a Fairfield, Iowa meditating community meeting last night
that will go down in the record books.

 A lot of spiritual ground covered between Hartnett and John Douglas.  Lot of
out of town old meditators, other spiritual folks visiting and local mediators.
Better than about 170 people in the hall and some number listening by tele..
In talking around with folks probably a lot more people would have been there
at $100 a seat.

 Quite the running assessment of the culture of the ‘administrative state’ of
the ™ movement between the two of them. They were both extremely respectful but
accurately critical in their reflection of Maharishi and the movement culture
here.
 Forged quite a case throughout for renewal of people’s spiritual practice of
meditation. They very proly re-invigorated a number of old meditators to the
incarnational implication and opportunity of a human life in pursing meditation
practice. He evidently is a vital and capable spiritual teacher all in all.
 #

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 From the FF Coffee Haus satsanga..

 the ‘angel-healing-type talk’?
(as Feste37 coins it here).

 ..The CD's it is a huge part of our spiritual practice, but in consciousness
(meditation).. In consciousness, ..I know a number of people who sit and use
the John Douglas guided meditations as meditators to good benefit,  regardless
the ‘angel-healing-type talk’,

 The Promoting
 In a crystal palace, he is a man, they want him to be wealthy, in a palace
unable to leave.

 ..In the end ™’s cultivation of exclusivity and elitism alienated a whole
group of people. In the end with this marketing J Douglas he’ll be remembered
for what, elitism?

 A gateway to fame and fortune$ on the spiritual circuit and in the spiritual
marketplace is to get interviewed by Rick Archer and published on BATGAP.  John
Douglas handlers should probably work on Rick to get an interview if they
really want to go big with this.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 To be fair people do have their experience with him and he has helped people.
That is fact. People have their own experience with it.  He did something for
me that I experienced. That was back when he first came to Fairfield and it
cost a modest $35 or so to go to his public meetings.   I like John Douglas’
guided meditation CD, ‘Power Meditation’ that he does that is something like
MMY’s Ved and Physiology guided meditation through the subtle energy system.
When you combine meditative transcendence to the guided meditation then these
can be quite visceral and helpful of the yogic or spiritual systems.
 Of course people in their own lives have hope about both their mundane and
spiritual things, just calling them all idiots is way too mean-spirited to the
circumstance of people.   A more interesting thing now here is people’s
reaction to the marketing of ‘elite’.   One of his acolytes was saying that
John Douglas has taken a million dollars out of the Fairfield meditating
economy alone.  That is a lot in a local economy and people evidently are
somewhat more sensitized and more overtly critical to this kind of extraction
now. It is interesting he has hooked up with some old ‘elite’ ™’ers trying to
pull off some ascension now in the spiritual marketplace of teachers known to
be famous.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineini...@gmail.com> wrote :

 Interesting how they take you to his website to buy the tickets, rather than
how the Sondheim usually  does it.  Can’t believe there are that many idiots in
FF.  Then again, never underestimate…

 My guess?  There will be any number of people buying “at the door,” and at
that point they’ll be giving them away, anything to fill up the place.

 Sal

On Apr 10, 2017, at 10:32 AM, feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com