--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the input, Bobananda. Although I don't agree with the
specifics of yugas, etc, I
> accept the principle that these are dark times. However, I don't
have a clue what can be
> expected—or not.
>
> L B S

**************

And neither does MMY (as he admits when he says it could be hundreds
of centuries before Vedic civilization is restored to India), not
because he is incompetent, but because beings, human and higher,
have complete freedom of action, so anything can always happen.
God/Nature can always only discourage people from bad behavior and
lowlife with punitive reactions to such behavior, but people can
always choose to live worse rather than better (and it is only from
the platform of expanded awareness that it is possible to live
better).

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > world is

> > for
> > > >
> > > ********
> > >
> > > I would be interested to know your criteria for evaluating
your
> > position. Specifically:
> > >
> > > How will you know if you are correct in your belief in the
> > Movement's immanent success?
> > >
> > > How will you know if you are mistaken?
> > >

> > > Do you have a "time line" in mind by which a judgement could
be
> > made?
> > >
> > > L B S
> > >

> > ******************
> >
> > The movement (towards expansion of happiness, the purpose of
> > creation) is always successful, even if, as MMY said earler
year, it
> > may take "hundreds of centuries" -- we're 51 centuries into the
> > Kaliyuga, the dismal 10% of the eternal Yuga cycle, so at most
it
> > will be another 4269 centuries until life on earth is not
> > characterized by chaos, a mere drop in the bucket of cosmic (or
even
> > geologic) time:
> >
> > At one hour and 30 minutes into the 23Mar2005 press conference at
> > mou.org, Maharishi says that it may take centuries for the
pundits
> > to restore Vedic civilization in India:
> > http://streaming.mou.org/MOU/Mar/wnews_23mar2005prt1_128
> > (the following week MMY said it may be "hundreds of centuries."

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM