Srijau asks, I don't see what the logic was in sending people home! Dome is
outside??

 It was the routing of fairfield Super Radiance..
 Sidhas told to leave group meditation, to ‘go home’.
 A profound failure in leadership, it was incredulous to see happen.
 ..The flood of meditators out of the Dome group program in retreat.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yes, ‘twas remarkable spiritually.   Others there meditating in the Dome
mention a commonality experiencing a type of pressure that was in the
collective spiritual atmospheric up to the eclipse totality and then what was a
palpable profound release and lightness that came as the eclipse totality
passed. Very clear.

srijau writes: thanks for sharing that , I has some weird thoughts / unstressin
during the eclipse. I find I have been have a lot of memories of the past
around the eclipse whereas usually I never think about the past much.
I don't see what the logic was in sending people home! Dome is outside??

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Chatting yesterday with one of the magnificient 20 who held out meditating in
the Dome during the eclipse while leadership ran people away the guy told that
he meditated there in the Dome for the four hours of the eclipse and it
seriously was ‘the most profound meditation he has ever had’.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 That “We hold these truths to be self-evident”. ‘Should’ is a great word and
should fairly have its place in civic life and personal hygiene. Clearly there
are things which enhance spiritual life as there are things which do not and in
that sense there are Golden Rule things that people should do and things they
should not in context.
 There were a lot of indicators that people should have stayed in the Domes
meditating. It was an astonishing abdication of leadership that sent people out
of there. In that sense that particular leadership should be reprimanded as
there should be new leadership at that level or someone should retire (or be
retired) from any possibility anymore of the making of or administration of
policy like that ever again here.

 Groups define themselves by ‘shoulds’.   That he should have gotten away with
this?
 The guy has a little cult of personality going there with the 10:30am Dome
meeting.
 The abandonment of the Dome by leadership was particularly stunning.

 emily.mae50 writes:

You're right.  I retract that statement.  Personally, I hate the word "should"
also.  I was refuting instructions to the opposite.

 Thanks for sharing this!  What a great story!  I wouldn't have believed that
this would have such an impact.  It was so glorious and brought out our shared
humanity and the best of it.  And, I didn't even get the experience of
totality!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yes, and standing outside the doors in the shade of the Dome’s door portico
during the air inversion of the dimmed sun was unique. Anyone was free to walk
out and look at the sun. However the meditation inside the Dome right from the
start of the eclipse was particularly unique.

 j_alexander_stanley writes:

I don't think people ==should== be outside. I think they should do what feels
right for them. For me, that meant driving down to the path of totality to
watch. I kept an eye on the weather for 10 days, and on Sunday, I decided that
I really wasn't up to the 13 hour drive out to Casper WY, where the skies would
have been clear. I knew I'd be settling for partly cloudy weather from Nebraska
to Illinois, so I ended up taking the shortest drive, down to Columbia MO. I
parked in the Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area, where there was a small crowd of
other like-minded folks.

It took an hour and change from the start until totality, and when that last
little bit of sun disappeared, it was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. The
shared experience in the crowd was that words can't describe the magnificence
of it. It was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life. Pure,
awe-inspiring glory of Nature. Amazing.
Oh, and the animals didn't "go crazy"; they quieted down.

And, during totality, we could see Venus. It was so cool.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.ma...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Of course everyone should be outside!  Unbelievable.

 Live during the eclipse.. Txt msg.from the Dome:

 Bevan told the IAssembly on Saturday to Not be in the Dome and go home during
the eclipse!  That is treason
 against all that we are as a group of transcendentalists. Sedition. Stunningly
bad.
 ..
 At about 9:20am the flower of the Dome meditating program got up and left, a
lot of really powerful meditators exit-ed to go out anywhere on their own
during the eclipse. It looked like a factory shift change with so many people
leaving out the doors of the Dome.

 ..
 A magnificent
 20 are hold out in the men's Dome right now with the total eclipse hard upon
us. Send reinforcement.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.ma...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 There was also a palpable effect when one was outside watching.  Can't imagine
why one would miss it if they had the opportunity (you guys had about 92%
coverage I think). Of course, glasses were mandatory to look directly.  I would
have elected to meditate outside, personally.

 'Palpable' seems to be the qualifier around the experience.

 Txt:
 A really nice palpable quantum change in the field here in the Dome as the
total of the eclipse is passed.

 msg. txt

 A palpable Spiritual juice of the eclipse is extremely high in the men's Dome
now. But phone battery is failing. I may not be able to keep broadcast from the
Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge for much longer. Will sustain position here until
the end.

 ..

 You don't live and meditate here? Communal context is predecate to
understanding in this.
 emily.mae50 writes:

Of course everyone should be outside!  Unbelievable.

 It is said,

Astrologically the moment of eclipse is powerful and saturates that degree of
the zodiac with energy. The effects of the eclipse will reveal themselves
during the following years as the energy dissipates.
https://billsinclair.com/tse7-21-2017/ https://billsinclair.com/tse7-21-2017/

 Behold the morning sun
 Begins its glorious way,
 It beams through all the nations run,
 And light and life convey.

 FW:  With all love I will say that no one who knows this tradition would want
to view any eclipse let alone a total solar eclipse that is a dire omen for
this country.  Think of the source of all life and atma being eaten away and
totally disappearing.  It is a spectacular view but negative energy on all
subtle levels.  Watch the animals.  They go crazy during such an eclipse.

 We are told that we should bathe and fast starting two hours before the
beginning of the eclipse (not just totality) and then be inside with curtains
drawn meditating and chanting in this case solar mantras like Gayatri and
Aditya Hrdayam or studying shastra etc.  Two hours after the eclipse, take
another bath and you can eat.  All food turns to ama during an eclipse.  Any
activity to manifest something should be avoided three days before and three
days after a total eclipse like this.  And for the next six months on the day
Moon is in Magha (the nakshatra polluted by this eclipse) no auspicious
activity should be undertaken.

 Here in Fairfield the Domes are available to be indoors and inward during the
eclipse for those meditators who have Dome badges.

 The eclipse..
 On the east coast this is: 12:35 PM till 3:40PM
 Central Time it is from 11:35 AM to 2:40 PM
 Mountain Time it is 10:35 AM to 1:40 PM
 Pacific Time is between: 9:35AM and 12:40PM.

  e-mail, FW:

 Hi Friends

 After some soul searching, I have decided that the trip to view the eclipse is
not the best idea for me.

 Ammachi satsang: While many will be out trying to get a glimpse of the
eclipse, we are going to follow the Vedic Rishi's recommendation to use this
special time that will amplify the power of our spiritual practices.  Our
Sankalpa will be for peace in the world, and Amma has explained that when we
pray and meditate in a group -- the effect increases exponentially.

 Divert! Divert!

 Come to Fairfield, Iowa and meditate during the eclipse..

 Come, humble sinner, in whose breast
 A thousand thoughts revolve,
 Come, with your guilt and fear oppressed,
 And make this last resolve.

 I’ll go to Fairfield, though my sin
 Hath like a mountain rose;
 I know it’s ways, I’ll enter in,
 Whatever may oppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6NzbbHqcU&index=21&list=PLvxawOZ9Fezf0eNepfvgsqLsae0M2ABpL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6NzbbHqcU&index=21&list=PLvxawOZ9Fezf0eNepfvgsqLsae0M2ABpL

 Vedic astrologers warn not to view the maleficent dark-light of the eclipse on
Monday the 21st of August 2017.
Be advised to get and stay indoors 10 minutes before, during and after the
eclipse times in your location.
 Engaging in deep meditation or prayer during the time of the eclipse is highly
recommended. Additionally, it is suggested that we not eat or drink during this
time.

 FW:  Be informed that potential negative influences activated by watching an
eclipse can last more than 2.5 years.

 Minority Transcendentalists traveling to Missouri? Missouri a Red state?
 There is a travel advisory out now for minorities traveling to Missouri.

 Knowing the old history of persecution of minorities in Missouri, as a
transcendentalist I should be concerned about travel there.
 Needing roadside assistance?  I know meditators switching to Nebraska given
the advisory for travel in Missouri.

 AMMA’s guidance: main point again and again emphasized is that it is
traditionally known in India by spiritual people that eclipses are excellent
time for meditation. Not good time for puja and other ceremonies.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <archonangel@...> wrote :

 A Shadow is a metaphor for fear. Fear is the loss of Unity, thinking we are
separate from what happens in the world. Light is sucked out, blocked. This is
for the ignorant. If "infinity is at every point," there is pure being
everywhere, no shadows at all. You are trading in illusions. The Indian
subcontinent has its own cultural superstitions. There are enough superstitions
here, why import more of them?     srijau responding: this is "know-it-all"
know nothing empty rhetoric. you live and operate in the world of duality. a
watch is a superstition  according to a person who can't understand it by your
verbalization.

 On Friday, August 18, 2017, 11:29:10 PM GMT, dhamiltony2k5@... [FairfieldLife]