Don't think about where
 we are. Don't think that New York is horrible. One can get to the sap while
remaining on
 the hard point of the thorn. We can get to anywhere. The atmosphere we don't
mind. It's
 a very wrong emphasis that the atmosphere is bad and therefore we get drained.
It's the
 karma of our practice. Once we don't make a fuss about our environment, then
nature
 will take care of us. It will put us in the right environment. Be easy and
natural. Don't

 analyze and Being will take over. When we start to complicate things, Being
gets lost. It
 is not that we are inert, but nature takes over."

 -Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Vittel, France, 1976