Trump has a reptilian brain.  He isn't "playing" anything and he has no
strategy.  His MO is simple and he does the same thing with every situation.
Easy peasy to figure and predict.  Kim Jong Un is not tethered to any reality
we are familiar with and T.Rump's escalation should be denounced by our
representatives as crazy talk, plain and simple.

 I think Trump is playing high stakes poker with Kim Jong Un.  He wants to know
if Kim will blink when US nuclear missiles are aimed at him.  If Kim cowers
down, Trump will take advantage of it one way or another.  Kim doesn't know it,
but he's being manipulated by the master salesman.

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-says-trump-declared-war-165250742.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-says-trump-declared-war-165250742.html