 Carde,

 That was creepy!

 Just my two cents:

 https://boingboing.net/2016/02/29/did-nostradamus-predict-presid.html

 My findings are quite disturbing!
 Century I: 40
 The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.
 If you ask me, Nostradamus is pretty much nailing it right out the gate here.
Donald Trump ("the false trumpet") is concealing his own madness. As U.S.
President, he will cause Byzantium, i.e. Greece — a key entry point into the
west for refugees! — to change its laws. The president of Egypt will "want the
edict withdrawn," presumably because if the displaced millions are not going
north, they're going south. As a result of all this, the Euro collapses.
 Holy fucking shit! We're four lines in and already on the brink of World War 3.