<snip>
> Another person who is trapped by his good looks from being
> appreciated is Brad Pitt.  I think he should have gotten the Oscar
> for his physical acting in "Troy" which I thought was brilliant.

Agree, he's way underrated.  One of his best roles so far, IMHO, was
in "Meet Joe Black."  It's an excruciatingly long, slow, talky film, so
don't watch it unless you're *very* relaxed.  But Pitt plays against
type and has some absolutely brilliant, subtle scenes.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM