Forwarded from a couple of friends:

Important: Amtrak is proposing cuts for financial reasons and is considering
cutting all Iowa stops!!!!!! To help this NOT happen, please call 202-224-3121
<tel:(202)%20224-3121> and follow the prompts to reach the office of the
senator or representative from your area. I just made three quick calls for
both senators and my representative, and it took a total of about 5 minutes.
All I had to do was leave my zip, name, address, and in one case my phone
number with the people who answered. Please help Amtrak continue to service
Iowa!!!!!!! Especially continuing to stop in Mt. Pleasant. Please forward.
Thank you.