> OK, Judy, so you don't believe what you stated below, you're simply
> "reporting what some else has said" even though you state that it
> "seems as good an explanation as any" (Which begs the question,
> what other explanations for natural disasters have you read--I
> mean, other than DC Comics?)

Sal, I am absolutely positive that you are not as
completely brainless as you are making yourself
sound here, but I'm durned if I know *why* you'd
want to make yourself sound brainless.

>   > >  > >  According to MMY, the root cause of natural disasters
>   > >  is stress, as you know.  Reducing the levels of stress
>   > >  in the "atmosphere" will therefore reduce the number
>   > >  and severity of natural disasters.  Seems as good an
>   > >  explanation as any for such a notion.

In case you aren't just pretending to be stupid for some
unfathomable reason, read the above again and see if you
can figure out why your question at the top, in light of
what I actually wrote, is nonsensical.  Hint: pay
particular attention to the last sentence.

> It's sure nice to know that none of the TMO silliness is part of
> your belief system, and that you base all your arguments on good,
> solid facts.

I believe the only fact I cited in this specific
connection is what MMY has said about why he believes
mass meditation will reduce natural disasters.

> I don't "believe" it, but I don't rule it out either. > >
>
> Oh.  Yes, that sure clears things up.

I understand that you're incapable of comprehending
the nature of skepticism, given that you yourself are
a confirmed skeptopath.  Too bad; that is rather
limiting.

> Tell you what, Judy.  I'll take a course on reading comprehension
> if you agree to take one in Basic English.

No, sorry, my English is fine.  But you desperately
need some serious tutoring.