> On Dec 23, 2005, at 7:04 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> >  > OK, Judy, so you don't believe what you stated below, you're simply
> >  > "reporting what some else has said" even though you state that it
> >  > "seems as good an explanation as any" (Which begs the question,
> >  > what other explanations for natural disasters have you read--I
> >  > mean, other than DC Comics?)
> >
> >  Sal, I am absolutely positive that you are not as
> >  completely brainless as you are making yourself
> >  sound here, but I'm durned if I know *why* you'd
> >  want to make yourself sound brainless.
>
> Alright, Judy, I'll try one more time to make some sense of what you
> are trying to say.  You don't believe natural disasters are caused by
> "stress" in the environment,  or that meditation can affect natural
> disasters, except that it seems as good an explanation as any.  What
> "any" others are, you don't say.  You don't believe it, but you don't
> rule it out either. And, as far as stating things that yo do or don't
> believe, I could have sworn it was you who said, a while back, "I don't
> tend to say things I don't believe."

Damn. A response without insults or patronization etc. SAL! You don't
know how to play this game, do you?!!!

> Or maybe I was dreaming that too.

Ah ha. Slight sarcasm. Now you are getting the hang of it.

> Whatever.

Wow, Dismissiveness. a three pointer!

In any case, thanks for
> the clear, concise answers as to why you accept the pablum of the TMO
> so readily.

Good. Heavy sarcasm. Sal, you are a bit slow from the starting blocks,
but a quick study.

And how your beliefs are based on solid, rational thought.