> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> you're
> begs

> > > Odd that you don't seem to find the nature of Sal's
> > > remarks to me confusing.
> >
> > About 10% confusing. But for the most part, she made some valid
> > points, IMO.
>
> No, in fact she made no valid points whatsoever.

In fact? In fact! Can you pelase outline your personal epistimology.
At present I am both baffled and amused.

> And
> she's well aware of that, I think.

You are psychic as well as having a mystical and secret epistimology?
You are quite the savant!

> The idea was just
> to be nasty, rude, and sarcastic.

I didn't get that at all. I saw an earnest attempt to comply. Without
insult.

> > Though, to be honest, I am not sure why neither of you thinks its
> > wise to be (or even pretend to be) the better person and say "ok,
> > it get the point you were making"
>
> She wasn't making a point.  She was *pretending* to make
> a point by deliberately misreading and then sarcastically
> misrepresenting what I wrote.

I didn't see that at all. Projection on your part? Or I am a retard?
Ha, I bet I know your response.

>  and then bite your tongue -- not dwell on
> > phrasing -- which seems to be more of an ego war.
> >
> > Though I give Sal some points for being less drawn into ego wars.
>
> No, I don't think so.  Try rereading the exchange to
> see who is the one prolonging it, and on what basis.

I did. More points to Sal. Though she has a few minor fouls (but she
was tired. I can relate. 90% + 15% tiredness handicap = 105% for Sal)

> It would help if you'd start back with my original
> post that she was responding to initially.

As someone I often admire once said, "yawn".