> > > Contact MUM about the nearest World Peace Palace. You can take
> > > out a low-interest student loan to learn TM, and I would
guess,
> > > to learn an advanced technique as well...
> >
> > *****************
> >
> > The loan to learn TM is not low-interest (the Citibank
Citiassist
> > loan is prime rate plus points, instead of less than prime rate
> > like
> > Stafford govt-guaranteed loans), because it is not a government-
> > guaranteed/subsidized loan, but a private student loan that
either
> > requires good credit or a co-signer -- it's the same loan that
MUM
> > students in the Computer Professional program get:
> >
> > http://www.mum.edu/compro/citiassist.html
> >
> > for MUM students who are foreign nationals, Iowa banks give a
loan
> > (guaranteed by MUM itself):
> >
> > http://www.mum.edu/compro/financial.html#cploan
>
> I think you people are missing the point, big-time.
>
> The very fact that someone should have to take out
> a loan to learn to meditate is what's criminal. And
> the organization that places the people of the world
> in that position are the criminals.

You are so right. MMY has changed his mind about loans. I remember
in the early-early days that MMY said that we never should take up
loans, because it made a limit to our freedom. He said that the
persons or banks that gave us loans, made us as slaves - because
they owned a part of us. I think that this was something he had from
Guru Dev.
Ingegerd