> > > And again, several lines later, wrote exactly the
> > > same thing without noticing he'd done so:

> > > You know, dude...if you say it one more time, maybe
> > > in all caps this time, maybe someone besides you
> > > will believe it's true.  :-)
> > >>>

> > This above satement once again shows your extreme prejudice.
Your
> > mind interpreted a mistake as a charecter flaw. It is prejudice
> > that
> > caused you to see the former rather than the latter.
> > It was a mistake. Get over it. Attacking your opponent instead
of
> > addressing the argument directly is a waste of time. Your
argument
> > methods are pathetic and based entirely in prejudice and
> > irrationality. I have no interest in this.
> >
> > Adios amigo
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> Just checking...is this an example of "I'm not going
> to converse with you any more," or is that coming later?  :-)>>

To anyone other than Turquoise (since I am not bothering with his
irrational conversation anymore). Turquoise consistently avoids
questions and then tries to attack the person's character. This is
his only method of discussion. This is tedious (though I am sure he
is a nice guy in real life), and I have found the best way to deal
with his lack of sequential argument and constant resorting to his
superiority complex, and avoiding discussing the points
directly.....is to just ignore him completely, like one would a
babbling child playing with his winkie.
:-)

OffWorld