<snip>
> I believe that Barry has indicated that he believes that laughing
> AT is good for the person being laughed at, or something along
> those lines. He's even implied that he WAS attacking, but won't
> quite own up to it explicitly.

No, it went like this: Barry attacked anon for
having (as he saw it) reacted to being laughed
at (by Barry) as if it were an attack, denying
that laughing at a person was an attack.

You and I noted that laughing *at* someone was
ipso facto an attack; then Barry attacked us for
saying this; *then* he made his post about laughing
at people being good for them.

Far from implying that he was attacking by laughing
at someone, he's denied it vigorously (again, while
attacking those who said laughing at was attacking).