> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > <snip great rap>
> >
> > So, the same with akashanon. The more he challenges what we who
> > have Awakened express, the stronger it gets. I don't know whether
> > it helps him or not, though...
>
> acting out their
> "I'm in ignorance and proud of it but I'm willing to tell
> you all about enlightenment anyway" thang here on FFL,

HAHAHAH. If this is not projection, what is!!

You acknowledge you are not "enlightened", yet expound on it
constantly. "I'm in ignorance and proud of it but I'm willing to tell
you all about enlightenment anyway" thang here on FFL," describes you
perfectly. Good job.

And more cognitive errors, which is to be expected with posts from
Barry (and Jim, Tom, etc.) For example, when have I ever said "let me
tell you all about enlightenment"? Read my posts. I think E is NOT a
useful term, label or concept.  When you read posts, try actually
looking whats on the page and not whats in your head.

And maybe take Tom's advice of facing near impossibility of discerning
a posters intentions, moods, or states.

> have several simultaneous reactions.

For each personality? :)

>The first is that I am
> *immensely* grateful that, unlike them,

Oh, I thought Tom said we are all one. Are you contradicting him? Or
just not walking your talk?

> I have had my own
> experiences of enlightenment

well you ARE special (unlike"them".)

> and don't have to try to f ake
> knowledge of enlightenment based on the intellectual
> bullshit we've all been told *about* it over the years.

Well, glad you are not referring to me, since I don't talk about
enlightenment -- other than to point out the mutiple mutually
exclusive defintions and reports of experience by others.