On Jan 13, 2006, at 1:29 PM, authfriend wrote:

On Jan 13, 2006, at 12:03 PM, authfriend wrote:

On Jan 13, 2006, at 10:35 AM, authfriend wrote:

I don't believe you addressed my question.

I have.

Distinctions, no matter how fine, cannot be
"transcendental," by definition--unless you're
using a very different definition of the
transcendent than any I've ever seen.

Jnana is transcendental.

Let me say it another way:

Distinctions, no matter how fine, cannot be
"transcendental," by definition--unless you're
using a very different definition of the
transcendent than any I've ever seen.

What is the status of thought in Unity Consciousness?

We were talking about the Transcendent, not
Unity consciousness.

No you were talking about the transcendent. I was talking about transcendental morality.

Where do you think transcendental morality comes from? It comes from a different state than waking.