> --- anonyff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have/had an experience for a few months and on and
> > off since, that
> > left me baffled and I spoke directly to Maharishi
> > about it on a coufse
> > back in 1980. My experience was one in which while I
> > was standing
> > there talking to someone I experienced that they
> > were separate from
> > Being.
> The way I described it to Maharishi was, it
> > was as if when I
> > looked at another person I experienced that they
> > were witnessing.
> >
> > Maharishi told me that this was growing Unity
> > consciousness.
>
> Can you detail your experience some more? I don't
> quite understand it. You experienced others as
> "separate from Being" meaning they were outside of or
> distinct from Self, as if "other"?

Its an experience of "seeing" (sensing /knowing) Being / Silence is at
the core of anyone and everyone. Its seeing them glide on silence.  (I
think is what anonff is referring to).

> What do you mean
> by, ..."that they were witnessing"?

Its an experience of "seeing" that the Silence at the core of others
is separate from their body, mind, speech and all. It facilitates /
invites an appreciation, even a celebration of the other regardless of
   their outer characteristics. The other may not yet "sse" or
"experience" this within themselves.

> If I'm understanding your experience correctly, it
> sounds more like growing CC than UC, but I'll wait for
> your response !

Its seeing silence / Being outside ones own sphere. In others. Not yet
in stars and water and the earth. But in some things. Its a beginning.

CC is distinct from this, it is "knowing" silence "within", not
"outside" in other things.