Sounds like the perfect duality of CC. There is
Self/nothingness/consciousness and then everything
else which has this "flat" or false quality to it. As
if it isn't real at all. I used to call it the
cardboard world. No substance to it. It all hung like
a tiny basket within That.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com