On Jan 22, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Alex Stanley wrote:

I buy here:

http://www.bdbazar.com/nshop/

Here is the companies website with the product and links to their

research:

http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/tentex.htm

Himalaya is an Ayurvedic pharmaceutical company that was taken over

by Germans years ago. They are state of the art. We use a number of

their products.

IIRC, Energol-Ma contains mercury, and I see nothing in the

ingredients of the above formula that indicates the presence of

mercury. Is this formula without mercury or is it in there and simply

not listed?

Makaradwaja is humanized mercuric-sulfide (with camphor, nutmeg and some other ingredients). I believe you can click on the link and it will tell you that. IIRC they use "siddha makaradwaj" the same as the Energol formula--although more mg's in the Himalaya formula.