On Jan 22, 2006, at 5:51 PM, anonyff wrote:

Vaj

How much do you pay for these products? DO they come from overseas or

are they shipped from within the U.S. Would you, uh, be able to talk

about the effectiveness of this product here in FFLife?

I haven't used Energol in a while, but it does what it claims to do and is of excellent manufacture IMO--like all of the MAPI products I've tried. It comes from an anonymous source. IIRC they were about 50 cents a pill.

Also I should point out that while energol is marketed as a sex aid, it is also primarily useful for meditators as a meditation aid. One of the reasons Purusha used so much at one time was obviously NOT for their sex lives. M. had pointed out that during yogic flying the ojas can dry up and this product will stir up the fluids which support yogic flying (sorry I can't remember precisely how he said it). And this is true, they are used in a number of traditions for their effects on kundalini. The higher forms of makaradhwaja are used specifically for flying and other siddhis. They are also used for various long life rasayana meditation practices which work with bring this form of prana into the centermost part of being. Some take them in the coldest months of the year (they tend to increase the fire element) for longevity and immunity. As an example, Swami Muktananda had a number of very accomplished alchemists which provided him with the energy resources to be able to give shaktipat to hundreds of people. It also definitely has a refining effect on breath and also on settling the mind. Good makaradhwaja is coated with gold-leaf. On ingestion you immediately feel a buoncy and like your spine is filling with prana--you sit up straight and meditation comes very easily. The increased ojas also tends to attract people who will sometimes even walk up and just want to talk to you or be near you.