On Feb 1, 2006, at 10:08 AM, doctor_gabby_savy wrote:

Yes but when you use the current system you are ignoring the fact

that it is and will be adjusted based on the equinoctial point which

are used to determine the seasons. The current calendar, despite it's

problems is followed for adjustment.

Then you might want to read a little on calendars, reform, etc. Most

certainly it will be changed since these well known points correspond

to our seasons and our months.

Yes, this whole idea is well known and accepted by astronomers and

others. I'll have to look, but I believe the Surya Siddhanta provides

for such calendrical reform.

To adjust the calendar for precision would need require 20 minutes per

year.  That would throw all sorts of things off for 13000 years. And

why? Just sosun in VE will still be in an "adjusted" neo-March and not

September. I don't buy it.

It's not adjusted every year.