--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip> this I find particularly curious, that enlightenment can
> apparently occur without necessarilly disabusing an indivual of the
> sometimes fictional content of inherited wisdom.

Hi, what are you referring to specifically here? Is it that Guru Dev
says that truth cannot ultimately be found by scientific instruments,
or that the gods dwell within the cow hairs? It is a big statement to
make and I'm curious what led you to that conclusion