> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> <marwincornyarmand@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > This and another point that got truncated are
> > > interesting legal points. The TMO never directly
> > > supported any TM teacher in any way whatsoever. They
> > > provide "the knowledge" but give no material support
> > > and expect teachers to follow their dictates. I think
> > > the TMO has essentially zero legal ground to stand
> > > upon.
> > >
> > You are right. I and many with me, was "Independent TM-Teachers"
> > inside the TMO. We paid all the expenses with courses and taxes.
> > We have paid for everything.
>
> And always will, until there are no TBs left.  The
> TMO has priced and positioned itself out of the
> marketplace. It no longer has the ability to survive
> economically by attracting new followers; its only
> income is generated by badgering the current
> followers.
>
> What I see happening, within five years of MMY's
> death, is that the TMO will come running to the
> very teachers it dispossessed during the "recert
> purge," begging them for financial support to help
> "preserve Maharishi's legacy."  I hope that their
> requests are met with gales of laughter.

They are already - not me of course - I am banned - but the TMO need
money - and is begging old TM-Teachers for loans and support. They
are denied, as one TM-Teacher said, because - The recert. TM-
Teachers has not shown any success all these years, and will not do
so in the future. Another argument is - that it is too easy to use
other peoples money.
Ingegerd