Interesting that at the same time as people on this board try to manufacture a
big scandal about MMY's education and sleep patterns, and here denounce
the "myth" that has grown up about such things, another thread seriously
discusses the myth that Jesus traveled to India (or name the country of
choice) as it it were probably true. It seems that critical thinking is being
applied very unevenly.