on 2/20/06 1:48 AM, hugheshugo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Some of the more blatant frauds have been:
>> King Tony's House
>> Pundit Trailers
>>
>> They come in under the catagory of 'eating your own young'....
>>

>> JohnY
>
> Sorry I don't understand about pundit trailers and tonys house, I
> live in the UK are they scandals from fairfield, do tell I love a
> bit of gossip!

$5 million was raised with a lot of hoopla and arm-twisting to bring pundits
to Fairfield. I suspect Maharishi never intended to send them. Now Mother
Divine is in the housing built for them, because they were kicked out of
North Carolina, because the TMO alienated the Kaplans by misappropriating
10's of millions of their dollars.

A million was raised to buy a mansion where King Tony would live, again with
much hoopla and arm-twisting. He visited for 3 days a few years ago and
hasn't been back since. Now movement mucky mucks like Bevan live there when
they're in town.