On Feb 22, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

--- Vaj wrote:

People who are incarnating among these desert peoples are the same

genetic descendents of peoples who survived mass starvation after the

last ice age. ...

Vaj, what are your sources for these observations? I know

Steiner and Spengler made sweeping generalizations about

peoples and cultures, but I haven't read them, and don't

know who else is on the list.

I was thinking of the Saharasia theory of James Demeo http://www.saharasia.org/

...but also the desertification theories/observations of Wilhelm Reich.