> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I heard that MMY was once asked why Muslims, in
> > > general, were always so angry. He replied by saying
> > > that if it was your first time on two feet, you'd be
> > > angry too.
> >
> > My wild hypothesis is that especially those Muslim men
> > whose cc is done later in life tend to be angry because
> > they may realize that they are in average about half
> > an inch shorter than they could be, due to cc. That would
> > mean some 4 inches in body height!
>
> Card, did what you said actually mean something to you?
> If so, could you possibly explain it to those of us
> who can't figure it out?  Thanks.

Yes, it did, but because
 the subject matter is so delicit,
I wanted to "camouflage" it a bit!

cc = circumcision
they = they or their willies

Years ago I saw in a mens' magazine several
pictures of male organs mentioning their
length. Those with the glans uncovered were
in average about half an inch shorter than
the other ones, as far as I can recall...
That measure might be the ultimate indicator
of masculinity, or, then again, praps not!  :0
Men who are uncertain of their masculinity
are prone to anger, aren't they?