> Hey, check me out. Broward Community College-North
> Campus. Sutphen/Psychology.

Why aren't you teaching at MUM?

Dr. Sutphen: "Maharishi is crazy as a loon, but is also Blazing Brahman"

Student 1: "Which SCI point is that?"

Student 2: "Will that be on the test?"

Dr. Sutphen: "Bliss is not blissful you friggin' asshole bliss ninny!"

Dr. Sutphen: "OK, now we will close our eyes. Feel free to do whatever
gets your bliss on. But don't try to sneak out and buy donuts. We were
like so ahead of you guys on that one."

Student 1: "After we meditate, will you finally give us that field
trip you promised of the best places to peep at hot women sunbathing
in the nude?"

Dr. Sutphen: "Well, ok. But only after we check out the kitchen staff.
But first ponder, who is the "I" that seeks to see hot women students
sunbathing in the nude?"