<shempmcgurk@>

> > <fairfieldlife@>

> > justifying
> > >
> > > They don't. You simply don't understand, that the majority of
> > muslims,
> > > who feeling insulted by this type of cartoons, have only very
> > peaceful
> > > reactions,
> >

> > If it were "the majority of muslims" who "have only very
peaceful
> > reactions", there wouldn't have been what is now approaching 100
> > deaths and all the destruction that has happened.
>

> 100 deaths world-wide over two weeks means the majority of muslims
are
> violent and terrorists.

I didn't make myself as clear when I wrote the above.

My "if it were" above was meant to refer to what Amma was referring
to which was obviously the murders and mayhem and NOT the
overwhelming peaceful, non-violent Muslims.  Obviously you are
correct that -- in the context of 1 billion Muslims worldwide -- 100
is not alot at all.

But that is precisely why Amma should keep her mouth shut: she is
adding fuel to the fire.